Friday, July 24, 2015

One more week at work

One more week in this awesome workplace. 
Oh, how I have loved it so.
In desperation of finding a job before college graduation, I searched and searched. By God's grace, my boss Cory found me on LinkedIn and asked me to join the team. I've been here ever since.

I love this place because there is hard work to be done, there is encouragement, there is grace, and there are my awesome co-workers. No other has laughed as much as my co-workers and I in cubicles.  
My boss is so easy-going and yet, he pushes me to excel and do my best. 
I've grown so much as a professional and as a person.

Although it will be tough to leave, I am so excited to see what's ahead of me career-wise. I sent some resumes out recently to some OKC companies. Just had an interview this morning with Farmers Insurance for a Total Loss Office Claims Representative. I want the job so badly but I know that it is all in God's hands. He is good, he has been good, and he will always be good to me.

P.S. Why is moving so expensive? We'll be spending at least $1,800. BLAH! 

Ha, I just went from proclaiming God's providence to complaining about money. 

Toodles, Chelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment