Friday, November 11, 2016

A season of thankfulness

thankfulness and a new season...


No one reads my blog, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I've come to the realization that I am a very expressive person and that I have often used Facebook as my expressive outlet... Well, that has proved over and over to be a mistake. The older I get, the more I debate with myself over the issue of privacy. I value it much more than I did when I was in high school and college. The fact is, there are people who care and there are people who don't. I want to be an open book, but only in a place where I can invite trusted people... people who care for me, love me, and pray for me.

So this blog shall be my outlet until further notice.

As thanksgiving approaches, I plan on writing a series of blogs about what I am thankful for. I'll also be sharing scripture, art that I adore, and quite frankly, anything I want to share. This will the place I lay out my heart. I may share prayers... random thoughts, etc. So if you've stumbled upon this blog and you know me in real life, congratulations. You may or may not like me after reading some vulnerable posts. But I pray that God is glorified in this blog and in this particular season in my life.

Blessings!

A Law Student's Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment