Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Old House Dreams

I have an obsession. Old houses.

Yep, I adore them. I am constantly torn between wanting to own one or renovate one in the future, and shying away from that dream because I just don't know if I am proper and elegant enough to live up to the beauty in a Victorian, 1800's home.

Anyways, I have discovered an outlet through which I can live out these old house dreams of mine.
It's called www.oldhousedreams.com and it's freaking awesome.

Here's one that I love. Eric and I have recently dreamed of living farther up north. Not sure if we ever will. It will depend on where he takes the bar exam. But northern Missouri is a place with temperate weather and it ALWAYS has a white Christmas. Anyways, this home is located just north of Kansas City, MO. Look how adorable it is... and affordable! I just don't know if I am fancy enough to live in this life-size doll house! A girl can dream....

From the site:





1888 Second Empire – Plattsburg, MO – $159,900


For Sale $159,900

Beds: 4: Baths: 2.5 Sqft: 3084 Acres: 1.25

Address

501 S Birch Ave, Plattsburg, MO 64477


Historic Second Empire Home, on National Register of Historic Places and featured in Country Living Magazine, is once again looking for new residents. Home was lovingly restored and remodeled 10 years ago with all the conveniences for modern living but vintage character and charm of the time period preserved. Ornate wrap around porch invites guests to stop and sit or beckons them inside through an amazing arched door. Walnut spiral staircase leads to second floor and on up to cupola. Original wood floors and doors.
























xoxo, A Law Student's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment